Penetrate Pro v2.6 for Android
Penetrate Pro calculates WEP/WPA keys for some wireless routers. This Pro version helps me further develop Penetrate and test it across more devices and android versions. Try the free version first, if you enjoy it, consider buying this one.
- No ads
- 3G lookup of Thomson-based routers (no dictionaries needed)
- Some more features to come
The following routers are supported:
- Thomson-based routers (*): Thomson, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, Orange, SpeedTouch, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS (some routers only)
(*) Reversing Thomson routers requires a dictionary file, the app instructs you on how to set it up. As a pro user you can also use 3G to get thomson passwords instead of using dictionaries.
Disclaimer: Penetrate Pro is not a wireless cracking or hacking tool like aircrack. It does, however, give you keys which are useful for penetration testing. Use only with permission from network owners.
NOTE: The list above clearly states which routers are supported. Please do not rate low just because it does not support the one you want, this will not motivate me to add it, on the contrary.
WARNING: Some antivirus apps for android may signal this as a virus because it is a security-related tool. You should complain to them since their diagnostic is bogus, Penetrate can in no way affect the regular function of your phone.
- All Users:
- Support more galaxy-s external directories
- Fixed bugs in thomson and fios key generation
- Pro users:
- Some more speed fixes, less memory footprint
Download Android Application from here:
Download Thomson Dictionaries from here:
Archive Password: just4you